Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family

Today we went to church with our family. It was so nice to spend the day with them. It was my parents, my in-laws, my brother in law and his lovely girlfriend, Shannon, my brother and his beautiful girlfriend, as my daughter affectionately calls her, High-Ya (Heather). It was so nice to go to church and worship and then have lunch with them. It made me think about how blessed we are to have people who love and adore our kids almost as much as we do. I am so grateful for them. My father in law and mother in law are just fabulous with our girls and today had Lizzie cracking up by scooting her back and forth on the table between one papa and the next. And I cannot say enough about how wonderful my parents care for our girls. And they both totally light up when Nana or Papa enter a room. Lizzie today saw her uncle Erik and could not wait to say hi to him. We don't get a chance to see him and Shannon a lot, but when we do she loves it. And my brother and Heather, well who would not love an uncle and High-ya who shake their butt with Lizzie to the hokey pokey. We are incredibly blessed and I am so thankful that our girls will grow up being so loved. This list of course could go on and on about people who care for our girls, but I thik you get the picture! Thanks for loving our kids!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

It is a gift, isn't it? To have our children loved dearly by others?

Margie said...

you are blessed!!