Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crazy Dream

Here is one thing I am dreaming for:

I fall asleep to the sound of quiet. I sleep blissfully and wake up at 8:15 am to the sound of quiet. As I lay there wondering why I was able to sleep until 8:15 am, I wonder aloud is Claire ok? I ask Todd, did you get up with her? He says no and then we both hear the sound of rustling and a cooing, happy, baby waking in the next room. I am elated to find that my baby slept the whole night. I would be equally elated if this happened every night thereafter. Just wishing...

1 comment:

Amber Land said...

Hey Jessica,
It's Amber we met at Metro. I found your blog from Margie's blog. I was reading through some of your posts and saw that you guys found a new home church! I was wondering if you would give me a call when you get a chance and tell me about it. We have been looking for a while and have all but given up hope. I would have you email me but my laptop is not working so I borrowed my Dad's and I'm guessing he'll come grab it in the morning. LOL. I would really appreciate it. Thanks! 313-485-1300.