Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patricks Day

I am not Irish and I do not drink beer so St. Patty's day holds very little meaning for me. It was, however, the day after St. Patrick's day 4 years ago that I found out I was expecting Elizabeth. She changed my life forever and made me a mommy. Today I did not do anything particularly Irish and I did not even wear green. But I did thank God that he gave me this precious little girl. Even though I was not really planning on becoming a mommy that day he thankfully did not listen to my plans.

7 comments:

Sara Maria said...

cute kid!

Anonymous said...

She's a beautiful little girl like her momma

Margie said...

so cute!!!!

Burkulater said...

She's so cute :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KayMac said...

Thanks for sharing your girls with me this week!