Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Daddy


In honor of fathers day, I want to share with you about my daddy. He is handsome, isn't he?
My daddy is my hero. He is a man who has always taken care of my brother and I. Growing up, dad always made sure we had everything we needed and most of what we wanted. He worked hard and long hours to provide for our family. And he took good care of us. He and my mom sacrificed so many of their plans and dreams to give us the things we needed.
My daddy is the one that I can call anytime of day and he will drop anything to be there if I need him. At times I have called him in a panic. One day, Claire locked herself in her bedroom and I could not open the door. I called Todd and he said he was coming straight home, but he was working about a half hour away. He suggested I call my dad. I did and in about 10 minutes my daddy was there and had my girl free. He drops everything to run when I need him. For that I am thankful. He is a busy man. He has about two hundred phone calls a day. So many people demand his time and attention. But whenever I need him, he comes no matter what.
My daddy has no formal business education and yet he built a thriving business from the ground up. He is super intelligent and is in high demand in his field.
I am so thankful that I was blessed with my daddy! I love you dad. Happy fathers day!

No comments: